RWS GROUP, LLC, a partner in the workplace that builds stronger organizations through effective processes and human resource management.
We offer services primarily in two areas:
Let us give you a few examples of our expertise:
- Organization development
- Human capital management
RWS Group works with your management team to analyze operational systems and processes to develop strategy and infrastructure. Our seasoned professionals facilitate implementation and evaluation.
The outcome of is a systematic approach to increased efficiency, meeting performance goals and organizational growth.
Our services include:
Human Capital Management
- Change Management focused on productivity and quality improvement of systems and human capital
- Organizational Needs Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Management
- Mission/Vision Revitalization and Renewal
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Balanced Scorecard Performance Measurement
- Corporate Assessments/Surveys to define and measure corporate culture, satisfaction, attitude and ethical climate
- Workforce Planning
- Job Design and Evaluation
- Competency and Job Alignment
- Team Building
- Leadership Development
- Customer Service Issue Resolution
- Employee Orientation Programs
- Cross-Cultural and Diversity Programs
- Ethics Programs - Audit, Climate Assessment, Perception Surveys and Infrastructure Development
RWS Group guides and assists organizations in developing and refining models and methods that focus on Human Capital Development. Our I-O psychologists are also well qualified to administer, design and interpret assessment testing instruments that guide strategic decision making.
When you find yourself in a business related quandary, call RWS Group. We can help.
- Human Resource Development (HRD) - Executive Coaching, management development, mentoring programs, and team oriented programs
- Employee Assessments/Testing - Focuses on job knowledge, skills, reasoning, personality, team compatibility, physical abilities, job aptitudes and career interests
- Psycho-Vocational Assessments - measures employment potential and interests, intellectual strengths, aptitudes and abilities
- Training and HRD Needs Analysis and Follow-Up Assessment
- Training Programs - design and implementation
- Performance Evaluations and Assessments
- Compensation and Benefit Management
- Transition/Downsizing/Rightsizing Management
- Recruitment, Selection and Promotion - full retainer-based search programs, or selected support activities